Welcome to the 2016 DM Local Amateur Motocross Series. After hosting a normal amateur nationals series and an MXGP championship last year we have decided to do a series with a more local feel. Check out the info below.Hosting:
A huge thanks to http://simraces.com
for hosting this series.
Series page: http://simraces.com/MXS/RacesForSeries?Series_ID=66
Off Camber Digital will be giving $40 PayPal to the champion of the Open Class.
Check OCD out here: http://www.offcamberdigital.com/Format:
(Applies to both classes)
- Wednesday's @ 9 PM EST
- Top 25 qualify straight into the motos
- 2 motos, 15 minutes + 2 laps eachSchedule:
Round 1: March 9th
Round 2: March 16th
Round 3: March 23rd
Round 4: March 30th
Round 5: April 6th
Round 6: April 13th
Round 7: April 20th
Round 8: April 27th
Round 9: May 4thPenalties/Protests:
1st Offense: Warning
- A warning will be given for first time offenders of small violations. Warnings can also be given out in bulk to several riders at once.
2nd Offense: 1 Round Suspension
- A second time offender, or a rider who commits a major violation as their first offense will be suspended for one round.
3rd Offense: Multi-Round Suspension
- A third time offender will be suspended 2-5 rounds based on the severity of the violation.
4th Offense: Series Ban
- A fourth time offender will be suspended from simraces.com permanently.
- Holding up a leader for 1-2 corners.
- Taking out a leader by being careless.
- Cutting the track and gaining an advantage over other riders.
- Purposely taking out riders.
- Purposely taking out leaders while being lapped.
- Purposely holding up the a leader for 3+ corners.
- Aggressively re-passing leaders.
- Cross jumping a leader.
- Going backwards on the track into traffic.
- Impersonating another rider.
- To protest you must PM me no later than the Friday following the race.
- You must include a detailed description of the incident and a GIF of the incident.
- We are more interested in protests about major violations. So keep that in mind when filing protests. For example: If a rider holds you up for 2 corners while you are lapping him, there will probably be no penalty, just a warning. We should be able to catch most minor violations while reviewing the demo's ourselves after the races.Open Amateur Class:
- Any rider who has not scored pro rF points can race this class.
- If you are a previous champion of this class you may defend your #1 plate one time, after your defending season you are no longer eligible for this class.
- We have reserved numbers 1-50 for riders based on how they did in our last championship. These are reserved
, not required. Meaning while the number is there for you to run, you are not required to. If you did not earn a number for this series, you must run 51-999.
- View the numbers here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1B-QPeQWe2sJru8H5VuJmSh9zRmvoYokwZ-PGNJtkwD4/edit?usp=sharingBeginner Class
- Note that this class is meant for those brand new to the game and should be seen as a development class for those guys to get some race experience.
- Any rider who has never qualified for an rF amateur event.
- Riders are allowed to run any number 2-999 for this class.Servers: