Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ban Appeals for BF4  (Read 2047 times)

Klingon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ban Appeals for BF4
« on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:17 AM »
Post to request a ban appeal here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

HoldenCaulfield3

Re: Ban Appeals for BF4
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 06:46:03 PM »
Greetings! It has come to my attention that someone from your group has recently banned one of my guys (UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA). Apparently there is a misunderstanding. During normal gameplay in your server, one of your guys started chatting UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA up. From what we can tell, the admin believed that UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA was someone else, someone that he knew, and someone who had cheated in BF3. He was subsequently banned for hacking in BF3 (wallhacking to be exact). This was not our guy! #1 He sucks. I mean he is waaaaaaaaay below average! He always has been, he has never been good at anything other than pure cannon fodder. #2 He has never had a ban issued by any anti-cheat system. I even checked his IP range at PBBANS. Here are the links to his BF3 and BF4 profiles.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 089249/pc/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 089249/pc/

As you can see, he is as far from being a cheater as you can get!

He has had no other Battlefield accounts, so the BF3 and BF4 accounts are all he has had. He has played other FPS games, COD and what have you. He sucked in those also!

therat2014

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 09:14:42 PM »
i was banned from the teamspeak for supossedly offending members with racial slurs    i am sorry for that but everyone in the TS at that time was jokeing and luaghing and makeing racial slurs them selfs    i am not saying that it was alot but i was not aware that anyone was offended as i was not told "hey rat NOT COOL that is offencive"  otherwise i would have stoped and said i was sorry    which i am willing to make an apology to everyone involved if that is what is nesessary    i did not mean to offend and i am sorry   i enjoy playing with you guys alot and i will watch my P's & Q's from now on if given a secound chance      plus i am sorry for my crapy spelling lol

Klingon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 08:30:49 AM »
Quote from: "HoldenCaulfield3"
Greetings! It has come to my attention that someone from your group has recently banned one of my guys (UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA). Apparently there is a misunderstanding. During normal gameplay in your server, one of your guys started chatting UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA up. From what we can tell, the admin believed that UnSuNgHeRo22-ExA was someone else, someone that he knew, and someone who had cheated in BF3. He was subsequently banned for hacking in BF3 (wallhacking to be exact). This was not our guy! #1 He sucks. I mean he is waaaaaaaaay below average! He always has been, he has never been good at anything other than pure cannon fodder. #2 He has never had a ban issued by any anti-cheat system. I even checked his IP range at PBBANS. Here are the links to his BF3 and BF4 profiles.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 089249/pc/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 089249/pc/

As you can see, he is as far from being a cheater as you can get!

He has had no other Battlefield accounts, so the BF3 and BF4 accounts are all he has had. He has played other FPS games, COD and what have you. He sucked in those also!

This issue has been resolved on 12-13-13.   Klingon

Klingon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 09:25:13 AM »
Quote from: "therat2014"
i was banned from the teamspeak for supossedly offending members with racial slurs    i am sorry for that but everyone in the TS at that time was jokeing and luaghing and makeing racial slurs them selfs    i am not saying that it was alot but i was not aware that anyone was offended as i was not told "hey rat NOT COOL that is offencive"  otherwise i would have stoped and said i was sorry    which i am willing to make an apology to everyone involved if that is what is nesessary    i did not mean to offend and i am sorry   i enjoy playing with you guys alot and i will watch my P's & Q's from now on if given a secound chance      plus i am sorry for my crapy spelling lol

issue resolved 12-13-13, Klingon

yfzbansshee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 01:21:10 PM »
Hi, I really love playing on your Servers on BF4 and the other day there was a couple guys debating on the racial language so I started talking also and one of the times I did use the word rather than just typing "the N word" on accident and I got banned. I apologize for that and I hope that you will unBan me from your severs because i REALLY like playing on them.

Thanks for you Time D.M.
  yfzbansshee

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 04:31:39 PM »
Quote from: "yfzbansshee"
Hi, I really love playing on your Servers on BF4 and the other day there was a couple guys debating on the racial language so I started talking also and one of the times I did use the word rather than just typing "the N word" on accident and I got banned. I apologize for that and I hope that you will unBan me from your severs because i REALLY like playing on them.

Thanks for you Time D.M.
  yfzbansshee

Greetings Yfzbansshee, I removed the ban, please refrain from racial language in the future. Welcome to DMGamers.

yfzbansshee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 08:06:53 PM »
Quote from: "WebRat"
Greetings Yfzbansshee, I removed the ban, please refrain from racial language in the future. Welcome to DMGamers.

Thank you Very much, I'll be on your servers daily!  :mrgreen:

eddieddie44

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 09:20:44 PM »
Hello Admins, a couple days ago I got banned for taking screenshots of the enemy, I don't even know what that means?  I had a friend on a scout heli helping me out which made me have a great 24 kill streak on flood zone. I just started pc gaming about 2 months ago and your server is one of the few servers that my friends and I can play on and I would appreciate it if you cancelled the ban. Thank you for your time.

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 04:53:03 AM »
Quote from: "eddieddie44"
Hello Admins, a couple days ago I got banned for taking screenshots of the enemy, I don't even know what that means?  I had a friend on a scout heli helping me out which made me have a great 24 kill streak on flood zone. I just started pc gaming about 2 months ago and your server is one of the few servers that my friends and I can play on and I would appreciate it if you cancelled the ban. Thank you for your time.

The reason stated for the ban was "Screenshot of seeing enemies". I think maybe the admin thought you knew somehow of where the other team was because of your kill streak but if you had a friend helping spot them that would explain that. Anyway, yes you started playing on December 7th like you said, you only have one IP and only one game listed (BF4) at PBBans and thats clean. The PB screen shots that are on the server files are clean. Your player stats at BF4stats.com are within reason.

Ban removed, sorry for the misunderstanding, welcome to DMGamers.
WebRat