Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: 'Mahaprabu_deom' Admin Abuse  (Read 924 times)

Ew Dirt

'Mahaprabu_deom' Admin Abuse
« on: December 27, 2013, 10:29:27 PM »
I record 24/7 and one of your Battlefield 4 server admins decided to use a console command to kill me before I killed him. I don't know if this was to take the vehicle or just to save himself, but this need to be reprimanded. I have 2 other witnesses in my squad and I can have them vouch for me. I had 0 kills, 8 deaths, and 0 team kills. The only team kill that occurred was my teammate 'Fi57re' who shot me.

Your server told me to report abusive players, so here I am.

http://http://youtu.be/rf0_pjwMDHs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Metalmechanic

• Motocross Admin
  • Informer
    • View Profile
Re: 'Mahaprabu_deom' Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 11:23:27 PM »
That is not one of our admins.

If you watch your video at around the fifty three second mark, you'll notice in the top right hand corner while turning your APC around, the sniper that had just run behind you (Mahaprabu_deom) is listed as being team killed by you. He uses the "!punish" command that any player on the server can use and the auto admin "punishes" you by killing you. This feature is supposed to be used for intentional TK's but from some players perspective it's never their fault when they die. It's not a perfect system but it's the one that is in place.

Hope this was somewhat helpful, and thanks for coming here for clarification. Enjoy the game and if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

SnakeBite

• BF4 Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 11:34:08 PM »
I agree with metal.

Unfortunately, BF4 doesn't display your TK's other than in the tiny upper right hand corner of your screen.
Besides, if an admin kills you, it won't show up as "Killed in Action".

Ew Dirt

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 11:59:31 PM »
Noted

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »
Thanks for posting Ew Dirt, I was the one who added the type "Report abusive players to DMGamers.com" because I wanted to make sure the servers are enjoyable for everyone. Sorry I didn't get a chance to see the video you took but it looks like Metal took care of you, thanks Metal. Welcome to Dead Meat Dirt!