Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Permissions  (Read 1475 times)

DoubleE aka Erik

• View Profile
Permissions
« on: November 16, 2015, 10:19:15 AM »
Logged into ts to find I have operator status and cannot move out of lobby and cannot see anyone in other channels either

StallionFire

• Administrator
  • Hero
  • How You Doin?
    • View Profile
Re: Permissions
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 06:19:00 PM »
We have been having issues with the TS3 Server.  The database has become corrupt and WebRat Put in a tech. support ticket to resolve the issues.  I was on last night and TS3 went down and came back up. After it came back up 75% of all the members in the members group had been deleted.  I don't know if the hosting company did this to troubleshoot the issue or if TS3 just got more corrupt.  We are waiting on answers at the moment as to how they will fix the issues.  If the issues can't be fixed then we will have to have then reset TS3 and start from scratch.

If you need help We will try to look at the lobby for users who can't move and move you.  As of now I can't give out privlages but some admins can.  only a handful.  All the groups are messed up until the database is fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, we are just as eager as everyone else to get this fixed.

froggit

• Yo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 05:29:16 PM »
Hey looks like I'm also stuck in the lobby in case anyone can update to allow me to move to BF4.

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 05:34:35 PM »
We did a full wipe and rebuild of TS3 yesterday. Everyone will have to wait in the lobby until an admin grants them user status.