Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Roberst Space Industries Star Citizen  (Read 2785 times)

EvilPip

• View Profile
Roberst Space Industries Star Citizen
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:36:14 PM »
I have already saved the name of Dead Meat in the website. I wanted to make sure I have the proper approval to keep it for when the game comes out. Right now they are developing a dog fighting module and between the end of the month and next year they will be working on putting out Squadron 42 which is a campaign that will end in the persistent Universe hopefully at the end of next year. They will also let us have the ability to have our own private modified server. I had asked to have a Star Citizen channel but somehow it is no longer there. If we could get that back that would be great. If you decide to pledge or sign up with RSI then, you can currently look up in the Organizations for our corporation. It is Dead Meat Locker and SSID is DEADMEAT. I will be on TS and you can ask me questions or help me out filling out the History, Manifesto, and Charter info for our Organization. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to speak with me on TS.

EvilPip
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:41:05 PM by EvilPip »

Digdug

• Prophet of Bob
    • View Profile
Re: Roberst Space Industries Star Citizen
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »
I've been monitoring and donating to this one since October of last year. Once you guys figure out what kind of group you're going to do post it up or shoot me a PM. I'm still on the fence on whether or not I want to bother with organized groups (as opposed to just a few friends) that early on or not and just focus on exploration first.

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 01:58:05 PM »
I just made a "Star Citizen Public" channel on TS3 and made a new section here on DMGamers.
Could you provide a link to that game again please?
Correct me if I am wrong but if you donate now before the game comes out you can pick your space craft ahead of time.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 02:01:57 PM by WebRat »

EvilPip

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 03:24:26 PM »
WebRat, to answer your question about the ships is yes. You can still pledge money from $40.00 to $15,000, which you can choose a certain ship package. The only thing is you will have to pay an extra $5.00, because they are no longer giving out Alpha keys with the ships. I think that will get you access to the DFM. The web address is: https://robertsspaceindustries.com. To Digdug; We are not going to be hard core. But plan to explore and find that Bengal Carrier that will be floating out there. Of course that part of the game won't be out until the end of next year. But never the less it is on my to do list. By then hopefully we will have a good sized group. while we explore every corner of the galaxy. We also can start making some money. We can start working on what will make us the most notorious organized crime syndicate in the universe! 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:33:28 PM by EvilPip »

EvilPip

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 10:52:36 AM »

For those who have concerns about Star Citzens here is a direct quote from the owner Chris Roberts

"NO Pay2Win - You should never be able to buy anything with real money that you can't buy in with in game credits. Once fully live SC in-game items will only be purchasable with in-game credits. There will even be some items you can ONLY earn by playing / flying missions. All you will be able to spend money on that is gameplay related would be buying some in-game credits as you don't want or don't have enough time to earn the credits you need for your contemplated purchase. We'll cap purchase of in-game credits to avoid someone unbalancing the game / economy." - CR https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/173901/#Comment_173901

EvilPip

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 08:21:30 AM »
We need to know if you are interested in playing Star Citizen. The Dog Fighting Module Should be released in the next few weeks. We will know more this Friday May 16th. At the end of the year they are planning to roll out Squadron 42. It is the single player campaign with options to have friend help in certain parts of the game. The campaign will end with the beginning of the persistent universe that is supposed to be available latter half of next year. Please post to this message if you are interested in joining a few others to join our cause and make a name for ourselves in this new and bold adventure! We plan to have special rewards for those who are truly interested and those who can invest in this new and up and coming game from Chris Roberts. Make sure you post here if you are interested or contact Webrat, Klingon or myself for further details.  We shall see you in the verse!

EvilPip

EvilPip

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2014, 12:02:52 PM »
My list of ships in the hanger!

HANGAR LOG
This is the history of your pledges as they were created, reclaimed or gifted.

May 22 2014, 2:12 pm - Avenger #2254471 - Created by EvilScrotum

May 22 2014, 2:12 pm - Constellation #2254470 - Created by EvilScrotum

May 22 2014, 2:12 pm - Hornet F7C-R Tracker #2254469 - Created by EvilScrotum

May 09 2014, 4:51 am - Omni Role Combat Armor (ORC) mk9 #2134580 - 43 Million reward

May 09 2014, 4:51 am - UEE Towel #2134579 - 42 Million reward

May 08 2014, 2:11 pm - Cutlass #1758281 - Created by EvilScrotum

Feb 06 2014, 9:51 pm - Freelancer + #1653701 - Created by EvilScrotum

WebRat

• Administrator
  • Spammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 06:27:02 PM »
Well I picked up the Avenger game package today - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/store/332-avenger
The reason I went with this package is because it had a business hangar and 6 months insurance.
If the game works out I am sure that I will end up buying others.

Metalmechanic

• Motocross Admin
  • Informer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 12:40:44 PM »
But can your ship do the Kessel run in less than twelve Parsecs?

Digdug

• Prophet of Bob
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 03:19:57 AM »
But can your ship do the Kessel run in less than twelve Parsecs?

Try 10. 12 parsecs, what an amateur. Who doesn't have a 0.4 rated hyperdrive these days?

EvilPip

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2014, 09:14:30 AM »
To all Star Citizens! Arena Commander is now LIVE! I know a few of you are already in the Dogfighting Module. Right now it

Botox

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:46 AM »
 I have the 325i with some upgrades and Pirate skin Arrrrr!  I'm gonna smuggle space hookers!